Argotec is an Italian aerospace engineering company based in Turin whose research, innovation and product development activities use engineering and computing for space applications and renewable energy systems.
To contribute to our growth, we are looking for a smart and open-minded Quality Engineer.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Headquarter.
The candidate will work to support the QA among the entire project lifecycle according to the Argotec QMS and the ECSS normative. The activities will include:
- Identification, definition, and verification of QA applicable requirements for the Argotec’s projects;
- Management and maintenance of the Company Quality Management System (ISO EN 9100 certified);
- Generation and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan;
- Tailoring of the ECSS-Q based on the mission specific objectives and requirements;
- Supporting the technical response to RIDs;
- Coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers;
- Interfacing the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MPCB, etc.);
- Supporting the PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis);
- QA documentation generation and review;
- Supporting the procurement activities of EEE components and mechanical parts, based on the provided BOM;
- Supporting the Engineering area in the selection of items;
- Monitoring of suppliers.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- 2-3 years of working experience in the same position;
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS-Q series;
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Ability to copy with tough schedules;
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities;
- Ability to monitor and run reports;
- Good communication and ability to work in team;
- Ability to drive other people;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative;
- Previous experience in QA activities on space hardware development and qualification.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
For three years, Argotec has been working on ANDROMEDA, a constellation of micro-satellites that will provide support to voice, video, and data transmission for scientific, technological, and commercial activities on the Moon. To improve this service, Argotec is also working on the first terminal that will be able to connect to this constellation, providing a […]
Argotec presents CARL (Satellite Attitude Control based on Reinforcement Learning), an innovative project that aims to develop an attitude control system for microsatellites based on Artificial Intelligence techniques. Argotec’s R&D department has been working on studies dedicated to the application of Machine Learning practices on microsatellite missions for years. CARL fits into the picture of […]
Today we joined the kick-off meeting of Quango, a new project that aims to design a secure communication network implementing Quantum technologies, 5G communications, and nanosatellites. More specifically, Quango aims to design a 12U-CubeSat low-earth-orbit satellite constellation, deployed in an orbit in space at 600km, that will combine capabilities for secure communications with QKD and […]
Argotec has won the announcement MARS COMMS/NAV promoted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in order to study and identify the most promising technologies in the field of Mars communications and navigation activities. The interest addressed to the red planet and all the activities connected is very high. As the prime contractor in a consortium […]
On September 16th, Riccardo Fraccaro, the Undersecretary of State at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has visited Argotec. He was accompanied by an institutional delegation composed by the City Mayor Chiara Appendino, the Admiral Carlo Massagli, and the Council Member Marco Pironti . Within the company’s laboratories, the young Argotec team showed the […]
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]