Argotec is looking for a smart and open-minded Business Controller able to work in a flexible, high demanding and fast-growing work environment.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will be part of a small team in charge of Finance building strong relationship between Finance and the other key functions. The activities will include:
- Develop, lead, and execute financial analysis to support the management in the strategic choices about business;
- Prepare and analyze monthly closings, financial reports, and cash-flows;
- Manage budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Support the key functions in the Target Pricing & Costs activities;
- Analyze process performance and provide suggestions for improvement;
- Develop and implement internal control processes;
- Contribute to process standardization across department;
- Improve accounting processes and procedures developing corrective action if necessary;
- Manage of State contribution and business incentives;
- Assure compliance with all processes to cover the risks management;
- Prepare the statutory and consolidated monthly and annual financial statements (including explanatory notes, management report and cash-flow statement);
- Establish successful cooperation with key functions to identify quick win to deliver efficiency and productivity in a short-term objective.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Degree: Master’s degree in Economics;
- At least 4 years of experience in management control in similar positions;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles and practices, laws, and administrative / accounting regulations;
- Good communication and ability to work in team;
- High sensitivity to detail and precision;
- Ability to lead and supervise other people;
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Strategic thinking and strong analytic skills;
- High planning capability;
- Good operational autonomy;
- Problem solving ability.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
For three years, Argotec has been working on ANDROMEDA, a constellation of micro-satellites that will provide support to voice, video, and data transmission for scientific, technological, and commercial activities on the Moon. To improve this service, Argotec is also working on the first terminal that will be able to connect to this constellation, providing a […]
Argotec presents CARL (Satellite Attitude Control based on Reinforcement Learning), an innovative project that aims to develop an attitude control system for microsatellites based on Artificial Intelligence techniques. Argotec’s R&D department has been working on studies dedicated to the application of Machine Learning practices on microsatellite missions for years. CARL fits into the picture of […]
Today we joined the kick-off meeting of Quango, a new project that aims to design a secure communication network implementing Quantum technologies, 5G communications, and nanosatellites. More specifically, Quango aims to design a 12U-CubeSat low-earth-orbit satellite constellation, deployed in an orbit in space at 600km, that will combine capabilities for secure communications with QKD and […]
Argotec has won the announcement MARS COMMS/NAV promoted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in order to study and identify the most promising technologies in the field of Mars communications and navigation activities. The interest addressed to the red planet and all the activities connected is very high. As the prime contractor in a consortium […]
On September 16th, Riccardo Fraccaro, the Undersecretary of State at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has visited Argotec. He was accompanied by an institutional delegation composed by the City Mayor Chiara Appendino, the Admiral Carlo Massagli, and the Council Member Marco Pironti . Within the company’s laboratories, the young Argotec team showed the […]
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]