Argotec is looking for a smart and open-minded Business Controller able to work in a flexible, high demanding and fast-growing work environment.
Reference ARG_0321: Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will be part of a small team in charge of Finance building strong relationship between Finance and the other key functions. The activities will include:
- Develop, lead, and execute financial analysis to support the management in the strategic choices about business;
- Prepare and analyze monthly closings, financial reports, and cash-flows;
- Manage budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Support the key functions in the Target Pricing & Costs activities;
- Analyze process performance and provide suggestions for improvement;
- Develop and implement internal control processes;
- Contribute to process standardization across department;
- Improve accounting processes and procedures developing corrective action if necessary;
- Manage of State contribution and business incentives;
- Assure compliance with all processes to cover the risks management;
- Prepare the statutory and consolidated monthly and annual financial statements (including explanatory notes, management report and cash-flow statement);
- Establish successful cooperation with key functions to identify quick win to deliver efficiency and productivity in a short-term objective.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Degree: Master’s degree in Economics;
- At least 4 years of experience in management control in similar positions;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles and practices, laws, and administrative / accounting regulations;
- Good communication and ability to work in team;
- High sensitivity to detail and precision;
- Ability to lead and supervise other people;
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Strategic thinking and strong analytic skills;
- High planning capability;
- Good operational autonomy;
- Problem solving ability.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
Argotec is the prime contractor in ESA’s EUFRATE project, part of the Agency’s ARTES 4.0 programme, focused on Advanced Research in Telecommunications Systems. The project will consist of researching and developing state-of-the-art and innovative hardening techniques for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) devices for digital telecommunications payloads. FPGA devices find multiple and distinct […]
The first planetary defense mission has begun! 11.24.2021: NASA’s first planetary defence mission (DART), started punctually at 7.21 a.m. Italian time from the Vandenberg base in California, carrying the LICIACube satellite built by Argotec, in collaboration with the Italian Space Agency (ASI) Read more >>> LICIACube vola verso l’asteroide
The countdown has started! In a few hours, LICIACube will be launched, and the DART mission will start. Would you like to watch the live with us? Don’t miss the event dedicated to the launch of the first planetary defense mission in history! On Wednesday we’ll tell you all about the phases and the mission […]
Argotec is always on the move! This week we have flown to Bremen to take part in Space Tech Expo 2021! You can find us at stand E44 from 16 to 18 November. And don’t miss our presentation on 17 November at 04:30 PM ANDROMEDA: A Seamless connectivity for your next lunar mission. See you […]
This year the International Astronautical Congress is back… in person! Argotec could not miss this great opportunity! From 25th to 29th of October we will be in Dubai. Meet us at our stand: Hall No. 8-40. We’re waiting for you! We will present also four scientific paper,s if you are interested take a look at […]
High-resolution photos for the Italian MicroSat, built by Argotec and ASI, that will be on NASA’s asteroid mission Turin/Rome, 12 July 2021 – LICIACube, a microsatellite built entirely in the Argotec laboratories in Turin for, and in collaboration with, the Italian Space Agency (ASI) is ready for shipping. It will be delivered to its integration […]
Argotec has been selected by ESA to design the first battery passivation system for MicroSats, “EREBUS”. The project is part of the ESA Advanced Research in Telecommunications (ARTES) programme and will result in a system that can passivate all small telecommunications satellites. Argotec will lead the project, design and test the electronics. Their collaborator, ABSL, […]
For three years, Argotec has been working on ANDROMEDA, a constellation of micro-satellites that will provide support to voice, video, and data transmission for scientific, technological, and commercial activities on the Moon. To improve this service, Argotec is also working on the first terminal that will be able to connect to this constellation, providing a […]
Argotec presents CARL (Satellite Attitude Control based on Reinforcement Learning), an innovative project that aims to develop an attitude control system for microsatellites based on Artificial Intelligence techniques. Argotec’s R&D department has been working on studies dedicated to the application of Machine Learning practices on microsatellite missions for years. CARL fits into the picture of […]
Today we joined the kick-off meeting of Quango, a new project that aims to design a secure communication network implementing Quantum technologies, 5G communications, and nanosatellites. More specifically, Quango aims to design a 12U-CubeSat low-earth-orbit satellite constellation, deployed in an orbit in space at 600km, that will combine capabilities for secure communications with QKD and […]
Argotec has won the announcement MARS COMMS/NAV promoted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in order to study and identify the most promising technologies in the field of Mars communications and navigation activities. The interest addressed to the red planet and all the activities connected is very high. As the prime contractor in a consortium […]
On September 16th, Riccardo Fraccaro, the Undersecretary of State at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has visited Argotec. He was accompanied by an institutional delegation composed by the City Mayor Chiara Appendino, the Admiral Carlo Massagli, and the Council Member Marco Pironti . Within the company’s laboratories, the young Argotec team showed the […]
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]