Space Systems Requirement Engineer
Reference ARG_1019 : Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to support the requirement management in agreement to the ECSS normative.
The Requirement Engineer leads, coordinates and contributes to the following requirement management activities performed by the project team along the full V-cycle phases, in accordance to the system engineering management plan. The activities will include (at least):
- Definition and classification of the project requirements from the stakeholder technical specifications;
- Identification of the proper verification methods for each requirement, according to the ESA ECSS provided guidelines;
- Definition of the specification tree to the lower level requirements;
- Allocation of each requirement to ensure the requirements traceability in the specification tree;
- Verification of the requirements consistency, validation and maintenance along the project phases;
- Ensure the requirements compliance to the applicable requirements along the project lifecycle;
- Verification of the system and subsystem level requirements and coordination of the verification close-out activities with the subsystem responsible experts;
- Change and configuration management of applicable requirements in all the project deliverables/products;
- Identification and monitoring of the requirements impacting strongly on system risk;
- Definition and update of the Verification Control Document (VCD);
- Support the implementation of the VCD;
- Support the development of product functional analysis and subsystem identification;
- Support the AIT manager in the development of the AIT plan;
- Support the System Engineer in the development of the System Engineering Plan (SEP);
- Support the Configuration Management activities;
- Support the review of the applicable ICD/IDRD ;
- Support the supplier management;
- Participation to the project review and meeting at system and subsystem levels.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- Working experience: 3-5 years (middle level);
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Cope with hard schedules;
- Language knowledge: Italian, English.
Required experience & skills
- Previous experience in requirement management and verification with IBM DOORS or similar tools for complex industrial projects;
- Previous experience in Verification Control Document (VCD) definition and implementation;
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS standards;
- Familiar with the configuration management processes.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative;
- Familiar with space SW requirements close-out process;
- First-hand experience in flight hardware AIV campaigns;
- Familiar with the safety review process for satellite or ISS payloads.
Latest NewsView All
Argotec is building a new team and developing new skills at the European Astronaut Centre (EAC) in Cologne, Germany. Argotec increased its knowledge after its long-term work experience at the Astronaut and flight controllers training field at EAC. This new experience allowed to support the European Space Agency in the area of team management for […]
From the 17th to the 21st November we will be in Dubai!!! Discover our projects and activities at the Dubai Air Show 2019. See you at stand 6, Italian Pavilion. For further information: https://www.dubaiairshow.aero/
Daniele Bossari interviewed David Avino on Radio Deejay Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
Today Argotec “lands” on Borsa Italiana for a day. Within a suggestive location, the company and its partners Audi, Reale Mutua and ELITE talked about the Argotec Sharing Space Economy and the commercial potential offered by the contamination between the space and businesses belonging to different fields. Press Release – Italian Version
This week Paris speaks about space: Argotec can’t miss it! On 2 and 3 April we take part in the Paris Space Week 2019!During this unmissable event, we’ll show all the features of our Hawk-6 platform and all our activities and services in the small satellites field! Meet us at D73 stand! Here some pictures […]
For the first time in history an Italian SmallSat will monitor the kinetic impact of a satellite with an asteroid. LICIACube (Light Italian Cubesat for Imaging of Asteroids) is the name of the project coordinated by the Italian Space Agency (ASI) for the development of a SmallSat built in the Argotec’ laboratories in Turin. This satellite […]
Today Argotec officially joined ELITE, an international Borsa Italiana programme promoted by the London Stock Exchange Group in collaboration with Confindustria. ELITE aims at accelerating the growth of companies through an innovative support in organizational and managerial field. This nomination represents an important target for the space sector: Argotec is the first company of its kind […]