Space Systems Requirement Engineer
Reference ARG_1019 : Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to support the requirement management in agreement to the ECSS normative.
The Requirement Engineer leads, coordinates and contributes to the following requirement management activities performed by the project team along the full V-cycle phases, in accordance to the system engineering management plan. The activities will include (at least):
- Definition and classification of the project requirements from the stakeholder technical specifications;
- Identification of the proper verification methods for each requirement, according to the ESA ECSS provided guidelines;
- Definition of the specification tree to the lower level requirements;
- Allocation of each requirement to ensure the requirements traceability in the specification tree;
- Verification of the requirements consistency, validation and maintenance along the project phases;
- Ensure the requirements compliance to the applicable requirements along the project lifecycle;
- Verification of the system and subsystem level requirements and coordination of the verification close-out activities with the subsystem responsible experts;
- Change and configuration management of applicable requirements in all the project deliverables/products;
- Identification and monitoring of the requirements impacting strongly on system risk;
- Definition and update of the Verification Control Document (VCD);
- Support the implementation of the VCD;
- Support the development of product functional analysis and subsystem identification;
- Support the AIT manager in the development of the AIT plan;
- Support the System Engineer in the development of the System Engineering Plan (SEP);
- Support the Configuration Management activities;
- Support the review of the applicable ICD/IDRD ;
- Support the supplier management;
- Participation to the project review and meeting at system and subsystem levels.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- Working experience: 3-5 years (middle level);
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Cope with hard schedules;
- Language knowledge: Italian, English.
Required experience & skills
- Previous experience in requirement management and verification with IBM DOORS or similar tools for complex industrial projects;
- Previous experience in Verification Control Document (VCD) definition and implementation;
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS standards;
- Familiar with the configuration management processes.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative;
- Familiar with space SW requirements close-out process;
- First-hand experience in flight hardware AIV campaigns;
- Familiar with the safety review process for satellite or ISS payloads.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]
It is very difficult to ignore what we, and the people all over the world, are experiencing during the Covid 19 emergency situation these weeks. Our CEO, David Avino, on behalf of Argotec wants to express our opinion about this situation. A positive and determined message about Argotec’s vision and approach. Enjoy your reading! #ThisIsArgotec […]
Argotec is building a new team and developing new skills at the European Astronaut Centre (EAC) in Cologne, Germany. Argotec increased its knowledge after its long-term work experience at the Astronaut and flight controllers training field at EAC. This new experience allowed to support the European Space Agency in the area of team management for […]
From the 17th to the 21st November we will be in Dubai!!! Discover our projects and activities at the Dubai Air Show 2019. See you at stand 6, Italian Pavilion. For further information: https://www.dubaiairshow.aero/
Today Argotec “lands” on Borsa Italiana for a day. Within a suggestive location, the company and its partners Audi, Reale Mutua and ELITE talked about the Argotec Sharing Space Economy and the commercial potential offered by the contamination between the space and businesses belonging to different fields. Press Release – Italian Version