We are a professional and dynamic organization, which provides the best opportunities for development and greater responsibilities. To contribute to our growth, we are looking for a skilled candidate in electronic space systems.
Reference ARG_1321: Apply for this position.
Location: Turin (Italy), Argotec’s Headquarters.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to define, develop and test software for the electronic space systems. The activities will include:
- Definition of system and technical requirements.
- Architectural design of on-board software.
- Development of real-time operating system-based applications.
- Full-stack software development from low-level drivers to application software.
- Unit testing.
- Support to integration with the target hardware.
- Develop support software tools for testing and debugging.
- Planning and execution of test activities.
- Development of support software for test and ground activities.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science;
- Working experience: 2-5 years;
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English is mandatory.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Object-Oriented languages (C#, Java, .NET, etc.).
- Microcontroller/microprocessor programming.
- Embedded real-time OS.
- Programming/scripting languages (Python, TCL, AWK, Ruby, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of C/C++.
- Embedded systems software and firmware development.
- Device driver development.
- Serial communication standards.
- Able to use laboratory instrumentation, such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, power supplies etc
- Aerospace/space standards (CCSDS, ECSS).
- SPARC, MicroBlaze, RISC-V, ARM
- RTEMS, FreeRTOS, Linux-RT, uCOS Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Git versioning system.
- Unix/Linux OS.
- MATLAB and Simulink.
- Digital communication systems.
- High-Level Synthesis tools for HDL generation (e.g. Vivado HLS).
- Aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic).
- ML/AI algorithms development.
- Distributed computing systems/clusters, load balancing.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
This year the International Astronautical Congress is back… in person! Argotec could not miss this great opportunity! From 25th to 29th of October we will be in Dubai. Meet us at our stand: Hall No. 8-40. We’re waiting for you! We will present also four scientific paper,s if you are interested take a look at […]
High-resolution photos for the Italian MicroSat, built by Argotec and ASI, that will be on NASA’s asteroid mission Turin/Rome, 12 July 2021 – LICIACube, a microsatellite built entirely in the Argotec laboratories in Turin for, and in collaboration with, the Italian Space Agency (ASI) is ready for shipping. It will be delivered to its integration […]
Argotec has been selected by ESA to design the first battery passivation system for MicroSats, “EREBUS”. The project is part of the ESA Advanced Research in Telecommunications (ARTES) programme and will result in a system that can passivate all small telecommunications satellites. Argotec will lead the project, design and test the electronics. Their collaborator, ABSL, […]
For three years, Argotec has been working on ANDROMEDA, a constellation of micro-satellites that will provide support to voice, video, and data transmission for scientific, technological, and commercial activities on the Moon. To improve this service, Argotec is also working on the first terminal that will be able to connect to this constellation, providing a […]
Argotec presents CARL (Satellite Attitude Control based on Reinforcement Learning), an innovative project that aims to develop an attitude control system for microsatellites based on Artificial Intelligence techniques. Argotec’s R&D department has been working on studies dedicated to the application of Machine Learning practices on microsatellite missions for years. CARL fits into the picture of […]
Today we joined the kick-off meeting of Quango, a new project that aims to design a secure communication network implementing Quantum technologies, 5G communications, and nanosatellites. More specifically, Quango aims to design a 12U-CubeSat low-earth-orbit satellite constellation, deployed in an orbit in space at 600km, that will combine capabilities for secure communications with QKD and […]
Argotec has won the announcement MARS COMMS/NAV promoted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in order to study and identify the most promising technologies in the field of Mars communications and navigation activities. The interest addressed to the red planet and all the activities connected is very high. As the prime contractor in a consortium […]
On September 16th, Riccardo Fraccaro, the Undersecretary of State at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has visited Argotec. He was accompanied by an institutional delegation composed by the City Mayor Chiara Appendino, the Admiral Carlo Massagli, and the Council Member Marco Pironti . Within the company’s laboratories, the young Argotec team showed the […]
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]