Small Satellite System Engineer
Reference ARG_0520: Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to support the design, development and qualification of small satellite platforms.
The activities will include (at least):
- Technical Coordination of the assigned team supporting the Platform Design, Development and Verification activities;
- Mission Design, Analysis, and reporting;
- System Budgets definition and management;
- Definition of the Mission timelines and operations;
- Management of the System, Spacecraft, and interface requirements and VCD;
- Generation of the System Engineering Plan, Design and Development Plan, and the Verification Plan;
- Support to the Mission Design Document and the Operations Scenario
- Support to the Verification Control Document generation;
- Technical Coordination to the technical reviews with the Client, Subco, and Suppliers;
- Technical Coordination to the technical response to the Client’s RIDs;
- Review of the system and subsystem related technical documentation;
- Support to the AIT and qualification activities;
- Support to the NRB, CCB, and PCB;
- Support to the Risk Assessment;
- Main technical interface with the national and international Clients;
- Reporting to the Program Manager and Units Head;
- Degree: Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering;
- Working experience: 5-10 years;
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Hands-on and proactive approach;
- Work with strict schedules;
- Ability to coordinate a multidisciplinary and international team;
- Language knowledge: Italian, English (advanced).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Previous experience in design, development and qualification of satellites with similar duties;
- Experienced knowledge of the ECSS-E series;
- Experienced knowledge of ISS payload development and qualification processes;
- Knowledge of the aerospace/space coding standards;
- Experienced Knowledge of DOORS or similar;
- Experienced knowledge of orbital dynamics and analyses with STK or similar.
- Knowledge of the Ground Segment utilization;
- Frequency and spectrum management;
- Knowledge of real-time/near real-time navigation.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]
It is very difficult to ignore what we, and the people all over the world, are experiencing during the Covid 19 emergency situation these weeks. Our CEO, David Avino, on behalf of Argotec wants to express our opinion about this situation. A positive and determined message about Argotec’s vision and approach. Enjoy your reading! #ThisIsArgotec […]
Argotec is building a new team and developing new skills at the European Astronaut Centre (EAC) in Cologne, Germany. Argotec increased its knowledge after its long-term work experience at the Astronaut and flight controllers training field at EAC. This new experience allowed to support the European Space Agency in the area of team management for […]
From the 17th to the 21st November we will be in Dubai!!! Discover our projects and activities at the Dubai Air Show 2019. See you at stand 6, Italian Pavilion. For further information: https://www.dubaiairshow.aero/
Today Argotec “lands” on Borsa Italiana for a day. Within a suggestive location, the company and its partners Audi, Reale Mutua and ELITE talked about the Argotec Sharing Space Economy and the commercial potential offered by the contamination between the space and businesses belonging to different fields. Press Release – Italian Version