Reference ARG_0320: Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to support Argotec Program Management.
The task assigned to the candidate will include (at least):
- Development and Control of Integrated Master Schedule;
- Generation of the Project Management Plan;
- Generation of the Risk Management Plan;
- Definition of the technical and programmatic project risks;
- Identification and implementation of mitigation actions for each project risk;
- Management of the Critical Path and critical elements;
- Identification of the LLI and support the procurement function;
- Support to the QA implementation and control;
- Planning and attendance to progress/milestone meetings at subsystem/system level with the Argotec team and the Client (in coordination with Technical Responsible);
- Generation of the Minutes of the Meeting;
- Support to proposals writing;
- Support to Contract Requirements Definitions with suppliers;
- Interface with the clients and suppliers;
- Update of the program actions database.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar;
- Working experience >5 years;
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Cope with hard schedule;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in coordinating projects in the Space field;
- Previous experience in space hardware development and qualification.
- Good knowledge of the ECSS and NASA SSPs;
- Participation in board NRB and CCB;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
Argotec is building a new team and developing new skills at the European Astronaut Centre (EAC) in Cologne, Germany. Argotec increased its knowledge after its long-term work experience at the Astronaut and flight controllers training field at EAC. This new experience allowed to support the European Space Agency in the area of team management for […]
From the 17th to the 21st November we will be in Dubai!!! Discover our projects and activities at the Dubai Air Show 2019. See you at stand 6, Italian Pavilion. For further information: https://www.dubaiairshow.aero/
Daniele Bossari interviewed David Avino on Radio Deejay Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
Today Argotec “lands” on Borsa Italiana for a day. Within a suggestive location, the company and its partners Audi, Reale Mutua and ELITE talked about the Argotec Sharing Space Economy and the commercial potential offered by the contamination between the space and businesses belonging to different fields. Press Release – Italian Version
This week Paris speaks about space: Argotec can’t miss it! On 2 and 3 April we take part in the Paris Space Week 2019!During this unmissable event, we’ll show all the features of our Hawk-6 platform and all our activities and services in the small satellites field! Meet us at D73 stand! Here some pictures […]
For the first time in history an Italian SmallSat will monitor the kinetic impact of a satellite with an asteroid. LICIACube (Light Italian Cubesat for Imaging of Asteroids) is the name of the project coordinated by the Italian Space Agency (ASI) for the development of a SmallSat built in the Argotec’ laboratories in Turin. This satellite […]
Today Argotec officially joined ELITE, an international Borsa Italiana programme promoted by the London Stock Exchange Group in collaboration with Confindustria. ELITE aims at accelerating the growth of companies through an innovative support in organizational and managerial field. This nomination represents an important target for the space sector: Argotec is the first company of its kind […]