Reference ARG_1521:Apply for this position.
Location: Turin (Italy), Argotec Headquarter.
As responsible for Procurement, you will be accountable for managing all operational procurement activities for Argotec, leading the procurement operations, implementing procurement strategies, driving procurement optimization and efficiency. The position is likely to suit a dynamic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, responsible for continuous improvement of the performance.
The activities will include:
- Manage processes and procedures governing the procurement of materials from the right suppliers, at the right price, quality and delivery requirements to support the installation and service activities.
- Manages identification of potential suppliers and existing key suppliers and evaluates suppliers to ensure optimal supplier network.
- Leads the commercial negotiation and re-negotiation of a range of contracts in line with good practice and corporate directives.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
- Institute and monitor appropriate controls to ensure processes and procedures are performed in a compliant manner.
- Develop appropriate dashboards, metrics and measures to identify ongoing areas for improvement.
- Continually seek, identify and implement efficiency improvements in line with strategic direction.
- Create and manage sourcing pipeline and deliver targeted savings.
- Participate to the development, improvement and standardization of material purchase processes providing also support in the project planning and control.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Aerospace or Management preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in sourcing, procurement materials management or supply chain management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS:
- Experience in leading teams.
- High level of customer orientation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of procure to pay applications and processes.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Procurement covering.
- Knowledge of aerospace/space standards (EN9100, ECSS)
- Previous experience in aerospace/space industry
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
This year the International Astronautical Congress is back… in person! Argotec could not miss this great opportunity! From 25th to 29th of October we will be in Dubai. Meet us at our stand: Hall No. 8-40. We’re waiting for you! We will present also four scientific paper,s if you are interested take a look at […]
High-resolution photos for the Italian MicroSat, built by Argotec and ASI, that will be on NASA’s asteroid mission Turin/Rome, 12 July 2021 – LICIACube, a microsatellite built entirely in the Argotec laboratories in Turin for, and in collaboration with, the Italian Space Agency (ASI) is ready for shipping. It will be delivered to its integration […]
Argotec has been selected by ESA to design the first battery passivation system for MicroSats, “EREBUS”. The project is part of the ESA Advanced Research in Telecommunications (ARTES) programme and will result in a system that can passivate all small telecommunications satellites. Argotec will lead the project, design and test the electronics. Their collaborator, ABSL, […]
For three years, Argotec has been working on ANDROMEDA, a constellation of micro-satellites that will provide support to voice, video, and data transmission for scientific, technological, and commercial activities on the Moon. To improve this service, Argotec is also working on the first terminal that will be able to connect to this constellation, providing a […]
Argotec presents CARL (Satellite Attitude Control based on Reinforcement Learning), an innovative project that aims to develop an attitude control system for microsatellites based on Artificial Intelligence techniques. Argotec’s R&D department has been working on studies dedicated to the application of Machine Learning practices on microsatellite missions for years. CARL fits into the picture of […]
Today we joined the kick-off meeting of Quango, a new project that aims to design a secure communication network implementing Quantum technologies, 5G communications, and nanosatellites. More specifically, Quango aims to design a 12U-CubeSat low-earth-orbit satellite constellation, deployed in an orbit in space at 600km, that will combine capabilities for secure communications with QKD and […]
Argotec has won the announcement MARS COMMS/NAV promoted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in order to study and identify the most promising technologies in the field of Mars communications and navigation activities. The interest addressed to the red planet and all the activities connected is very high. As the prime contractor in a consortium […]
On September 16th, Riccardo Fraccaro, the Undersecretary of State at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has visited Argotec. He was accompanied by an institutional delegation composed by the City Mayor Chiara Appendino, the Admiral Carlo Massagli, and the Council Member Marco Pironti . Within the company’s laboratories, the young Argotec team showed the […]
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]