We are a professional and dynamic organization, which provides the best opportunities for development and greater responsibilities. To contribute to our growth, we are looking for a skilled candidate in telecommunication systems.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and in team, defining, developing, and testing FPGA systems for space applications. The activities will include:
- Analysis and definition of HW architecture in compliance with project requirements;
- Validation of design by means of simulations;
- Implementation and validation on target architecture;
- Planning and execution of tests activity;
- Analysis of the performances;
- Debugging and bug tracking.
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering;
- Working experience: 2-5 years;
- Age: 26-35;
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Good spoken and written English level.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- General electronics for digital circuits design;
- Advanced knowledge of FPGA development methods and processes;
- Knowledge of principal buses (AMBA AXI, AHB, APB);
- Experience with soft-processor cores (MicroBlaze, LEON);
- Knowledge of Xilinx design tools;
- Experience with memory controllers development (DDR/DDR2/DDR3);
- Usage of versioning systems (Git);
- Usage of laboratory instrumentation for prototyping and testing;
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic);
- Experience with Microsemi design tools;
- Knowledge of Flash memory interfaces (CFI);
- Knowledge of the aerospace/space standards (CCSDS, ECSS, MIL);
- Embedded software development (C/C++);
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink.
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
Argotec has won the announcement MARS COMMS/NAV promoted by the European Space Agency (ESA) in order to study and identify the most promising technologies in the field of Mars communications and navigation activities. The interest addressed to the red planet and all the activities connected is very high. As the prime contractor in a consortium […]
On September 16th, Riccardo Fraccaro, the Undersecretary of State at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has visited Argotec. He was accompanied by an institutional delegation composed by the City Mayor Chiara Appendino, the Admiral Carlo Massagli, and the Council Member Marco Pironti . Within the company’s laboratories, the young Argotec team showed the […]
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]
It is very difficult to ignore what we, and the people all over the world, are experiencing during the Covid 19 emergency situation these weeks. Our CEO, David Avino, on behalf of Argotec wants to express our opinion about this situation. A positive and determined message about Argotec’s vision and approach. Enjoy your reading! #ThisIsArgotec […]
Argotec is building a new team and developing new skills at the European Astronaut Centre (EAC) in Cologne, Germany. Argotec increased its knowledge after its long-term work experience at the Astronaut and flight controllers training field at EAC. This new experience allowed to support the European Space Agency in the area of team management for […]
From the 17th to the 21st November we will be in Dubai!!! Discover our projects and activities at the Dubai Air Show 2019. See you at stand 6, Italian Pavilion. For further information: https://www.dubaiairshow.aero/
Today Argotec “lands” on Borsa Italiana for a day. Within a suggestive location, the company and its partners Audi, Reale Mutua and ELITE talked about the Argotec Sharing Space Economy and the commercial potential offered by the contamination between the space and businesses belonging to different fields. Press Release – Italian Version