Embedded SW/FW Engineer
Reference ARG_0420: Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and also in a team, in order to define, develop and test firmware and embedded software for electronic space systems. The activities will include:
- Definition of system and technical requirements;
- Architecture design of embedded software systems;
- Development of real-time operating system-based applications;
- Full-stack software development from low-level drivers to application software;
- Unit testing;
- Support to integration with the target hardware;
- Develop support software tools for testing and debugging;
- Planning and execution of tests activity.
- Degree: Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science;
- Working experience: 2-5 years;
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Previous experience in embedded systems;
- Very good knowledge of C/C++;
- Good knowledge of microcontroller/microprocessor programming;
- Good knowledge of embedded real-time OS;
- Experience in serial communication standards;
- Experience in TCP/IP protocol;
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages (Python, Java, etc.);
- Usage of laboratory instrumentation (such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, power supplies etc.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic);
- Knowledge of the aerospace/space standards (CCSDS, ECSS);
- Knowledge of SPARC architecture;
- Knowledge of RTEMS Real-Time Operating System;
- Knowledge of automation protocols and networks;
- Knowledge of Git versioning system;
- Good knowledge Unix/Linux OS;
- Good knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink;
- Knowledge of digital communication and modulation (e.g. PSK, QAM).
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Latest NewsView All
Marco Montemagno interviews David Avino, Argotec Managing Director. Space Economy, microsatellites, vision, Mars, future…Don’t miss this interesting chat!
Despite the Covid-19 emergency, Argotec is investing, hiring and presenting a new project: ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA is an innovative nanosatellite constellation for the lunar environment able to reconvert itself to face the global health emergency. For a long time, the company has studied using its Hawk satellite platform to develop a lunar constellation able to provide […]
It is very difficult to ignore what we, and the people all over the world, are experiencing during the Covid 19 emergency situation these weeks. Our CEO, David Avino, on behalf of Argotec wants to express our opinion about this situation. A positive and determined message about Argotec’s vision and approach. Enjoy your reading! #ThisIsArgotec […]
Argotec is building a new team and developing new skills at the European Astronaut Centre (EAC) in Cologne, Germany. Argotec increased its knowledge after its long-term work experience at the Astronaut and flight controllers training field at EAC. This new experience allowed to support the European Space Agency in the area of team management for […]
From the 17th to the 21st November we will be in Dubai!!! Discover our projects and activities at the Dubai Air Show 2019. See you at stand 6, Italian Pavilion. For further information: https://www.dubaiairshow.aero/
Today Argotec “lands” on Borsa Italiana for a day. Within a suggestive location, the company and its partners Audi, Reale Mutua and ELITE talked about the Argotec Sharing Space Economy and the commercial potential offered by the contamination between the space and businesses belonging to different fields. Press Release – Italian Version