ELECTRONIC HW ENGINEER
Reference ARG_1518 : Apply for this position.
Location: Torino (Italy), Argotec Lab.
The candidate will work independently and in a team, in order to define, design and test electronic circuits for space applications. The activities will include:
- Analysis and definition of HW architecture in compliance with project requirements;
- Execution of electrical and behavioral simulations;
- Drawing and verification of electrical schematics;
- Development of PCB layout;
- Development of component libraries for electrical schematics/PCB layout;
- Planning and execution of electrical tests;
- Development of automated testing suites;
- Analysis of the performances (efficiency, power quality, EMC/EMI);
- Sizing of electronic components based on worst case analysis (temperature, supply voltage, parameters tolerance, etc.).
- Degree: Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering (Analog/Power Electronics);
- Working experience: 0-2 years (entry level);
- Age: 24-30;
- High flexibility and team-working skills;
- Good spoken and written English level.
Required experience & skills
- Knowledge of common analog and digital circuits architectures;
- Power supplies architectures (e.g. linear, switching);
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer software;
- Knowledge of SPICE electrical simulations;
- Knowledge of LabVIEW environment;
- Usage of laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, power supplies etc.).
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic);
- Knowledge of the aerospace/space standards (CCSDS, ECSS, MIL);
- Basics of electronic FMEA and FTA;
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility analysis;
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink.
Latest NewsView All
Today Argotec officially joined ELITE, an international Borsa Italiana programme promoted by the London Stock Exchange Group in collaboration with Confindustria. ELITE aims at accelerating the growth of companies through an innovative support in organizational and managerial field. This nomination represents an important target for the space sector: Argotec is the first company of its kind […]
Today “The 19th International Heat Pipe Conference” is starting in Pisa! This year Argotec is a member of the organizing Commitee and the sponsor of the Space Challenge “Two-Phase Heat Transfer for Cubesats”. Are you curious about our research and development activities in the thermal sector? Meet us on 11-12-13-14 June at Argotec stand – […]
Made in Italy excellence again flies through the star! Argotec is proud to present ATENA (Advanced Testing Emulator for Nanosatellite Arm), the innovative robotic system for the testing of nanosatellites, developed in collaboration with Comau. This system, for which Argotec has registered a patent for the technological innovations, provides immediate verification and constant monitoring of […]
Tanta tecnologia italiana nella corsa allo spazio On May the 12th David Avino, Argotec Managing Director, took part in “A spazzo nello spazio” a event organized by Focus during the Bergamo leg of Panorama d’Italia tour. He presented Argotec new project Fly on Space Rider with Argotec.
On May the 4th we met curious and enthusiastic students at Bocconi University. During the Business History lesson David Avino, our Managing Director, described to a crowded classroom Argotec case history. It was an honour and a pleasure to discuss our company history and vision. Here some images about the event:
Have you ever dreamt of launching your project to space? Now, you can! Meet us at A&T event 2018 and discover Fly on Space Rider with Argotec. See you on 18-19-20 April at Argotec stand – G44 – Oval Lingotto Torino.
Today Argotec received the “Premio Imprese per Innovazione” organized by Confindustria and the prestigious “Premio dei Premi” organized by Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri. During the awards ceremony, David Avino, Argotec’s Managing Director, accepted the award at Camera dei deputati in the presence of the Camera dei deputati president, On. Laura Boldrini. Here some images […]
Argotec is a member of the Organizing Committee at the 19th International Heat Pipe Conference. In this context Argotec sponsors the Space Challenge: “Two-Phase Heat Transfer for Cubesats”. This Challenge seeks to foster the creation of new – or to advance existing – two phase heat transfer systems for application on board CubeSats or small satellites (maximum size […]
On September the 30th the Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli has enjoyed an authentic Italian espresso thanks to ISSpresso on board the International Space Station (ISS) to celebrate International Coffee Day. Here some pictures about the operations: Read the press release: Press Release – ISSpresso International Coffee Day_EN Press Release – ISSpresso International Coffee Day_IT
On September the 14th the Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli successfully conducted the ARTE experiment onboard the ISS. Argotec engineers supported in real time all the operations from the company Mission Control Centre. Here some pictures about the operations: Read the press release: ARTE_Comunicato Stampa_Argotec_ASI
We are so proud to announce that Argotec has been selected to receive the “2017 Innovation in Technology Development and Demonstration Award” for the ARTE project. On July 20th, our Managing Director David Avino accepted the award at the “ISS Research and Development Conference” in Washington DC organized by the American Astronautical Society. Argotec has been […]
Today Argotec was pleased to host the Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli at Turin headquarters. In a view of the VITA mission, Paolo Nespoli visited the company laboratories. He spoke with the team of engineers who designed and assemblied some of his mission experiments. During the visit Paolo Nespoli conducted a training session with Argotec instructors […]